How To Celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week with eCards?
It’s Teacher Appreciation Week, and you might be wondering what to do to honor your teacher this week. It is a time to thank your favorite teachers, share your appreciation of their hard work and show your gratitude for all they’ve done for you. Create an ecard that says exactly how you feel about your favorite teacher, write them a note and send them an email with your thanks.
Check out this article for ideas on how to celebrate with your teachers, as well as some free classroom eCards for use in the school year that you can send to your friends.
What is Teacher Appreciation Week?
Teacher Appreciation Week (TAW) is celebrated in the United States on the third week of May. It was initiated in 1984 by the National Education Association to honor all teachers and to encourage excellence in teaching. TAW provides an opportunity for teachers and their supporters to celebrate their contributions to education and to express gratitude for the dedication, hard work, and commitment that teachers make every day.
The purpose of TAW is to increase appreciation for teachers throughout the nation and to heighten public awareness of the important role that teachers play in our society. Activities during TAW may include sending thank-you cards, writing letters, making donations to teacher support organizations, or hosting a special event in the teacher’s classroom or school.
How to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week?
There are many great ways to give back this Teacher Appreciation Week. Here are a few ideas:
- Thank your teacher together with your classmates through a group thank you card
- Host a bake sale or car wash in your teacher’s name.
- Make a donation to a scholarship fund in your teacher’s honor.
- Help organize a bake sale or car wash for the school district.
- Create a teacher appreciation gift by buying them a special treat or getting them a gift card. Check out our top picks for teacher gifts below!
- Host a teacher appreciation party and invite your favorite teachers! Whether it’s a small get-together at your home or an elaborate affair at a restaurant, celebrating with your favorite teachers is sure to be a fun time.
So whether you’re looking to send heartfelt thanks or just celebrate the amazing educators in your life, these ideas are sure to please!
Thank you, teachers! It’s no secret that we appreciate all that you do for us in the classroom each and every day. To show the gratitude, check out our teacher appreciation cards and create customized group cards to appreciate the teachers for all the hard work they do all year round for our bright future.